Step 1:Make sure you’ve already installed Koplayer Android Emulator on your PC which is WINDOWS SYSTEM.Play on PC
Step 2: Download Clash of Clans APK.Download APK （5.64MB）
Step 3: Using your mouse to drag Skype WiFi APK file to KOP
Step 4: Well done! Now you can play Skype WiFi on PC, just like Skype WiFi for PC version.
Latest Version 18.104.22.168
Publish Date Jan 24, 2016
Category Free Travel&local app
Requirements Android 2.2+
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
Run KOPLAYER Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Skype WiFi Download
Install Skype WiFi and start it
Well done! Now you can play Skype WiFi on PC, just like Skype WiFi for PC version.
Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from apk.koplayer.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache or other certified APK host site and download it. As the following picture shows, the APK file is from Google Play.